In Thailand, importing and selling NBTC Class A and Class B similar wireless devices requires a license issued by NBTC.
The image above is an example of a label to be attached to an authenticated device, but the part “XXXX” surrounded by a red frame is the license number (supplier code).
In order to obtain a license, a description regarding “sales of communication equipment” is required in the registration section of the corporation. If there is no description, an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders must be held to resolve changes to the registered items, which is time consuming and costly, so be careful.
Similar to SDoC, no license is required for wireless devices.
Terms to get
In order to apply for NBTC Supplier code, applicants must comply with one of the following list
- Juristic person who run telecommunication business and has their own network (e.g. phone carrier)
- One who got permission or concession form Government and State Enterprise.
- Government and State Enterprise.
- Thai juristic person who needs to control radio frequency for internal business managing purposes. (Radio frequency must be stated in company purpose)
Required documents to get NBTC supplier code
- NBTC Trade License
- Company Registration (not over 3 months)
- Power of attorney
- ID card of both Authorized person and attorney
- Por Por 20
- Permission document
**Company stamp is required for all docs
We support obtaining a license and confirming the contents of the corporate registration task, so please feel free to contact us.